Nothing can beat a whole day of fishing and taking your time off. But have you ever wondered how they could survive a day without needing to go to the CR? And, of course, the only boats with bathrooms mean they own huge pontoon boats, right?
For most of us, having a bathroom is essential where ever and whatever you do. Lucky you, we will be talking about the 18 Best Porta Potties For Pontoon Boats.
WHY DO YOU NEED PORTA POTTIES?
Having porta potties when needed is better than going back and forth for your release. If you ever get so unlucky and suddenly have diarrhea in the middle of nowhere, you probably think you should buy one.
WHAT ARE THE BEST PORTA POTTIES FOR PONTOON BOATS?
You probably try looking for porta potties for pontoon boats, but you can’t spot the differences. What you want to look for has a pretty good capacity, size, and of course, a trouble-free one.
Here are some of the best porta potties for pontoon boats that you won’t regret buying:
1. Camco 41544 Premium Travel Toilet with Detachable Tank — 5.3 Gallons
Camco’s porta potties for pontoon boats have been one of the greatest and are marine grade. For Camco 41544, its seat is higher than usual, making it comfier when used. It also has a pumping flush that makes it easy to clean the porta potty. Another thing to note is that it doesn’t smell, even at its fullest.
The downside of using the Comco 41544 is that it gets heavy when it’s almost full to 5.3 gallons. It was also said that some users noticed that whenever the weather is cool, the seal of the porta potty becomes stiff.
- 5.3 gallon detachable holding tank; 4 gallon flush tank
- Sliding gate valve seals in odors and won’t leak
- Interior surface made of slick ABS material that helps prevent odors from clinging and makes clean up easy
- Pumping flush action cleans the bowl and the swivel dumping elbow makes waste removal easy
- Measures 17 1/8-inches (H) x 16 5/16-inches (W) x 18 5/8-inches (D); The outside width of the seat measures 12 5/8-inches the inside width is 8 13/32-inches
- Weighs approximately 11.88 lb. when empty, 31.5 lbs when full
2. Thetford PORTA POTTI 365 PISTON — 4/5.5 Gallons
Even though Thetford porta potty 365 piston is huge, it is to your advantage. This porta potty’s size means you can have peaceful fishing without emptying it every hour. Plus, the porta potty 365 piston is lightweight, and you can almost always change its location without a seat.
It takes at least 57 flushes to at last empty your porta potty for pontoon boats. The best thing about 365 Pistons is it’s backed up with a 3-year warranty. So, if your porta potty is somehow malfunctioning, bring it back to where you purchased it.
3. Dometic Revolution 321 Series
The next porta potties for pontoon boats is the Dometic Revolution 321 series. This one looks like just the standard toilet bowl you see in your home with a standard height. The revolution 321 series will surely fit in your pontoon boats as it is a space saver. As for its flush, a single flush is enough to make the entire clean.
Dometic Revolution 321 series is somehow suitable for conservating water as it uses a pint per flush. This porta potty’s flush is designed as a foot-pedal for efficient flushing.
- Deep, 100% Vitreous Ceramic Bowl | Full-Size Residential Style Wood Seat
- Dimensions – 22” L x 14.75” W x 15.5” H | Weight – 36.99 lbs.
- Rim Design Prevents Spills | Gravity Flush
- Efficient with Water at Only One Pint per Flush
- Ergonomic Foot Pedal: Press Partially to Add Water, Press Fully to Flush
4. 6.4 Gallon Portable Toilet with Level Indicator
Here is another example of porta potties for your pontoon boats with a huge capacity with tissue paper storage. This porta potty is unique because of its level indicator to know whether your portable toilet is almost full. This 6.4 gallons porta potty has a triple secure valve to ensure 101% odor-free and leakproof usage.
It also has a 24L waste-water tank that is enough for your whole-day fishing or sailing. It takes at least 150 flushes to full this portable toilet. Plus, it has all the extra spaces to put other toilet necessities.
- LARGE CAPACITY w/ EXTRA PAPER STORAGE- ①Mupera portable travel toilet has a large capacity of 6.4 Gallon (24 L) waste-water storage tank which is enough for a family. ② The 5.3 gallon (20 L) fresh water tank capacity allow you to flush about 150 times ③ The newest portable toilet all contain extra storage space design for paper or cleaning towel. Mupera portable RV travel toilet is a necessary and accompanies you throughout the journey.
- DOUBLE WATER OUTLETS w/ LEVEL INDICATOR – The Double water outlets of RV toilet makes the flush cover the entire bowl,, which is more saving water and efficient. What’s more, the advanced level indicator on the sewage tank will remind you in time to clean up. The triple sealing valve ensures leak-proof and odor-proof function of the porta-potty.
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT – The upgraded separation design of the clean water tank and the sewage tank allow you assemble or disassemble it anytime and anywhere. Mupera camping toilet is compact with two handles, which is convenient to carry out or put in your car.
5. Camping Brothers Outdoor Portable Toilet with Carry Bag — 5.3 Gallons
Whether you plan on going sailing or fishing, do not forget to get one of the porta potties for your pontoon boats. The Camping brothers’ outdoor portable toilet with a carrying bag is one of the best. This porta potty is one of the easiest to use in terms of waste disposal.
Camping brothers’ porta potty has a waste tank of 5.3 and a clean water tank of 3.4 gallons. It’s easy when disposing of waste because it has a detachable tank that fits perfectly together and has secure latches. The flushing is also easy, as you simply press a button and eliminate unwanted odors.
- EXTRA LARGE TOILET TANK: 5.3 gallon toilet tank which is larger than most camping toilets. Fresh water capacity provides up to 50 flushes which means you can use it longer before any need to empty.
- COMPACT – Fits most compact spaces, dimensions: (16.14” x 13.78” x 16.14” inches) compact design for easy storage and will provide you with Bathroom Relief practically anywhere you are!
- EASY TO CLEAN – Comes with a detachable waste holding tank to make it even more convenient to empty and clean. No tools required since both tanks are a one-piece construction. Simply detach and clean.
6. Camco Portable Toilet — 5.3 Gallons
This portable toilet from Camco has a unique feature that you can see none in the other porta potties for pontoon boats. You will see a slide valve in this porta potty that locks in the odor and leakage. It also has a nozzle that is easy to access with you feel like adding clean water for flushing.
This Camco portable toilet is one of the most hygienic and sanitary porta potties for pontoon boats. It is almost like your personal toilet bowl in your home.
- 5.3 gallon holding tank is detachable; 2.5 gallon flush tank
- Sealing slide valve locks in odors and protects against leakage
- Side latches secure the tank to the toilet
- Bellow type flush and sturdy construction
- Measures 15.5 inch H x 14 inch W x 16 inch . Please note: Total Seat Width is 13 inches. Seat dimensions (inside) are: 8.5 inch W x 9 inch D
7. DOMETIC 301096602 5.0 Gallon Portable Toilet
Another porta potties for pontoon boats is the DOMETIC 301096602 5.0 Gallon Portable Toilet. This porta potty is made of polyethylene material intended to withstand harsh weather conditions and make it abrasive-resistant.
DOMETIC 301096602’s flush method is bellows, and supplying clean water has to be done by you. There is nothing special about this porta potty except it’s safe to use during sailing.
- High-density polyethylene construction withstands demanding conditions
- Easy-to-clean, scratch-resistant finish
- Secure-locking side latches
- 2.5 or 5.0 gallon waste tank
8. Porta Potti 92306 White Thetford Corp — 5.5 Gallon
Another perfect porta potty for pontoon boats is the porta potty 92306 white Thetford corp. Many anglers claim it to be one of the best porta potties for pontoon boats. This one has impressive versatility for whatever lifestyle you are in. Not to mention how sleek the design and comfortable the height.
One of the most like features of porta potty 92306 is it’s leakproof and even odorless. It also has an easy-to-use battery-operated flush and a carrying handle that will lessen the hassle once on the go.
- VERSATILITY: Award-winning, top-of-the-line portable toilet, suited for RVs, boats, trucks, vans, healthcare, camping and even off-the-grid lifestyle
- DESIGN: Sleek, modern, and homelike look, Porta Potti Curve comes with a comfortable seat height, increased bowl size, and battery-powered flush
- FUNCTIONALITY: Easy to use and clean, Curve has an ergonomic carrying handle, an integrated toilet paper holder, and a tank level indicator
- SANITARY: Odorless and leakproof, the portable toilet has a sealed valve to prevent odors from escaping and a rotating pour-out spout for emptying the waste water tank without backsplashes.
9. DOMETIC 301097606 Portable Toilet — 5 Gallons
No anglers would wish to have an awful experience. No anglers would want a very uncomfortable trip. And that is the very reason why you have to buy DOMETIC 301097606 Portable Toilet. It gives you comfort that no other porta potties for pontoon boats can.
You can flush all you want with just a button away without the pumps or batteries required. Besides this, it is also a space saver, so you do not have to think hard about where to place your porta potty.
- High-strength ABS construction withstands harsh environments; smooth, easy-to-clean finish
- Prismatic tank level indicator allows easy tank level monitoring
- Push-button flush clears bowl instantly
- Full-size seat for comfort; latching lid for security
10. Kohree Portable Toilet — 5.8 Gallon
Another porta potties for pontoon boats that have a large capacity is the Kohree portable toilet. Since it has a large capacity, you have a least 90 flashes without draining your 3.2 gallons of fresh water in the tank. It also comes with a pouring spout that allows you to flush quickly without creating water splashes.
Like some porta potties included in our list, it has a level indicator feature that will aid you when your water tank is almost full. This porta potty is easy to clean, avoiding unpleasant stains on it. Not to forget that Kohree portable toilet has an odor-free and leakproof feature.
- EASY TO CARRY & CONVENIENT–Kohree portable toilet with small dimension 14.5 “(L) x 16.5” (W) x 17 “(H) which is enough to meet the size of an adult seat. Also it can be assembled or disassembled anytime and anywhere, can be easily put in your car or use th e handle to carry it.
- LARGE CAPACITY, UP TO 90 FLUSHES–Kohree camping toilet storage tank capacity, with 5.8 gallon of sewage storage capacity means you’ll have to empty it less often and the 3.2 gallon fresh water capacity allow you to flush about 90 times and each water volume per pump is 0.031gal, it can meets all your outdoor activities needs. Also it equipped with waste water tank level indication let you know when it’s time to empty!
- ODORLESS & LEAK-PROOF DESIGN–Splash-free rotating pouring spout allows you to empty it quickly without splashing. High density polyethylene material it features anti-leakage and odor sealant valve to lock liquid & odors, keep your living environment odorless and clean.
11. TMC Marine Electric Toilet Small Bowl with Macerator Pump and Flush Control for Boat
Of all the porta potties for pontoon boats included in our list, TMC marine electric toiler bowl is the electric one. This porta potty is a high-capacity macerator pump with a control panel for the smart flush. A Macerator pump is an accessory in this porta potty that grinds waste into small wastes that make the disposal easier.
This porta potty is easy to clean as it comes with a seat cover and a slow cover lid. This is best suited for your pontoon boats since they are much more efficient and have easier usage.
- Compact white vitreous china bowl. High-capacity macerator pump
- Smart flush control panel switch with protector. Convenient push-button flush, 3/4 inches to 1-inch inlet and 1-inch to 1-1/2 inches discharge hose adapter
- Dimensions: 14 inches (360mm) x 17-9/16 inches (445mm) x 13-15/16 inches (352mm)
- Flexible design with a stylish small seat cover. Easy to clean china bowl. Features a slow closing lid
- Suitable for boats and RVs. Designed to be used with fresh and seawater. Does not work with pressurized water installations. FIVE OCEANS, 40 YEARS developing High-Quality Marine & Outdoor Products
12. SereneLife Portable Toilet with Carrying Bag – 5.3 Gallons
The sereneLife portable toilet is the best for your pockets because this mid-range porta potty for pontoon boats allows you to enjoy its 3-way pistol flush. It oldy means that you get to enjoy the benefits of having a pour spout, making it possible for the splash-free flush. Plus, its piston works like a charm. No matter how huge the deposit is, the piston can flush it.
It’s easy to clean and uses a level indicator to know when to empty your tank. However, this porta potty isn’t odor-free. Instead, it uses other materials to make it odor-resistant.
- CONVENIENT, COMPACT, AND PORTABLE – The SereneLife portable toilet is small enough to fit in the trunk of your car but large enough to sit on comfortably. Its 37x41x35cm size means you can take it with you wherever you need to go, in a tent or on the road.
- LARGE CAPACITY OF UP TO 120 FLUSHES – Our extra-large tank of 5.3 gallons holds more sewage than ever before, saving you the hassle of changing it often. Flush it up to 120 times with confidence – the waste tank level indicator will let you know when to empty it.
- LEAK-PROOF AND ODORLESS DESIGN – To prevent unnecessary messes or spills, our design features a rotating emptying spout, allowing you to quickly and discreetly empty it when full. And it has a double-sealed drain valve to keep any nasty smells in.
13. YITAHOME Portable Toilet Camping Porta Potty — 5.8 Gallon
This porta potty is one of the most durable portable pilots you’ll ever see on the market. Aside from its load capacity, the whole thing is made of high-density HDPE and PP material. Besides that, this also indicates when it is time for waste disposal.
What’s impressive about this is that it includes a carrying bag and a sprayer gun. A sprayer gun is used to clean every corner to make sure no stains are left unclean. This is also another example of an odor-free and leakproof porta potty.
- HIGH LOAD CAPACITY: The portable toilet is made of high-density HDPE and PP material in precise molded process with strong structure and great durability; Its maximum load of RV toilet with 441 lbs can meet people’s needs, including toddlers, kids, teenagers, adults, trucker and the elderly
- LARGE CAPACITY WITH LEVEL INDICATOR: The camping toilet has a 3.2 gallon (12 L) freshwater holding tank and 5.8 gallon (22 L) waste-water holding tank, which ensures the camping toilets portable can be used for multiple times (up to 110-120 flushes); The level indicator design let you know when it’s time to empty the waste water tank, more convenient for you
- EFFICIENT CLEANING DESIGN WITH SPRAYER GUN: The portable toilet for camping is T-type water outlets, which is more dispersed and more effectively and comprehensively cleans the stains on the dead corners; And the handle pump allows you to operate more effortlessly to pressurize and flush the travel toilet; Also equipped with a sprayer gun to clean up any parts of the internal bowl of this portable flush toilet.
14. TRIPTIPS Portable Toilet
Another one-of-a-kind portable toilet, the Triptips. Why is it unique? Because it’s a porta potty that is a bucket and foldable. Yes, you read it right. This portable toilet is a multi-purpose bucket, and you can use it as a toilet, a trash bit, or even a chair that can support a maximum of 100kg.
It comes with a biodegradable garbage bag and handy bag. Did I tell you that it is also washable? Yes, it’s also washable, so you can wash it whenever you like it. Also, it’s cheap, like really cheap.
- 【WE ARE BETTER】New Update TRIPTIPS portable toilet : ① Created by widened Toilet seat and Unique fastener design, makes it more comfortable and compact. ② Washable，Made of high- quality ABS plastic.③ Very sturdy, Strong resistance to fall and pressure, could hold up to 400 lbs. ④ Lightweight, Only 2.2 lbs, Easy to carry.
- 【EASY TO CARRY】: It canbe simply packed down very small and flat for convenient storage, very space-saving.This is a perfect portable folding toilet for traffic jam, camping, traveling, riding, hiking, fishing, boating, long road trips, beach, outdoor living, construction sites,etc, anywhere anytime for emergencies.
15. SEAFLO Portable Toilet — 2.6 Gallons
Another one of the most affordable porta potties for pontoon boats is the SEAFLO. Although this porta potty is inexpensive, it is undoubtedly durable, as the materials used for this one are ABS plastic. Besides having a flush, it is leakproof as well.
And since this SEAFLO portable toilet has a capacity of 2.6 gallons, it is lightweight compared to other large porta potties for pontoon boats.
- Completely self-contained portable toilet
- Easily transported and maintained
- Durable ABS molded plastic for longevity and sturdiness
- Sealing slide valve prevents odor leakage
- Handle locks on the sides attach and secure tank to the toilet
16. Dock Edge Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty
Have you ever wanted one of the best porta potties for your pontoon boat? Every time porta [ptties are in discussion, no one talks about Dock edge sanitation equipment. Don’t you know that you are getting an excellent deal if you buy $90 worth of porta potty?
Simply because this porta potty is one of the most durable portable toilets on the market? And of course, functionality-wise, the visa potty is on the top because it has a replaceable piston pump. Besides this, sanitation equipment visa pooty has also had a modified bowl coverage. It simply means that your porta potty doesn’t need extensive cleaning.
- Easy to use, replacable piston pump with two-directional rinse for enhanced bowl surface coverage.
- Extra deep bowl for greater comfort. Lid snaps closed for preventing vibration while moving.
- Easy to read tank waste level and fresh water level indicator
- Easy to clean detatchable spoout storage compartment.
- Holding tank vent for cleaner and easier discharge of waste.
17. Bonergy Removable Portable Toilet – 330lbs
Another of the best porta potties for pontoon boats is the Bonergy removable portal toilet that is best for your boating journey. It has a side holder for your toilet paper and another extra space for some of your stuff, such as your phone. You can also hang a mini bathroom brush to clean your portable toilet.
When it comes to odor and leak, you do not have to worry because bioenergy guarantees an odor-free and leakproof experience.
- Removable toilet: This toilet is not only as a toilet for camping, traffic jam, boating, backpacking, long road trips needs, but also an ideal addition to your bedroom, living room, bathroom. Also for the trash can, vomiting buckets for pregnant women, and more.
- Extra Side Holder: Toilet paper roll holder with multipurpose storage shelf is large enough to hold various items such as phone, facial tissue, green plant, etc. This paper roll holder shelf also has a big space inside to fit most of the mega paper rolls.
- Leak-proof and Spill-free: This toilet is equipped with an inner lid and the tight-fitting toilet lid , double protection so that the smell will not spill into the air. It keeps better air clean. No need to go to the bathroom in the dark.
18. UGarden Upgraded Portable Toilet – 350lbs
Last but not least, UGarden upgraded the portable toilet. Remember the Triptips portable pilot? UGarden is almost like that; the difference is it’s a chair form. This unique foldable porta potty includes a garbage bag and a handle bag for a hassle-free journey.
This one is a chair-like porta potty made of stainless steel and has a soft seat with an anti-skid on all feet of the chair. Since it is chair-like, you do not have to worry as it suits all ages.
- 【COMFORTABLE DESIGN WITH SOFT SEAT】UGarden stainless steel portable toilet with soft seat, which has a stainless steel frame, rust resistance and durability. It only weighs 4.9 pounds, 4-legged frame supports up to 350 pounds capacity. Equipped with rubber feet which prevent slipping and better stability. This portable toilet seat is suitable for various ages perfect chair height will provide you with the optimal relaxation and comfort.
- 【FOLDING DESIGN & EASY TO CARRY】This portable toilet’s folding design lets you no need to worry about taking up space. Just folded and fit the portable toilet into your car’s storage or compartment, then take it to anywhere you want to go. This portable and lightweight folding toilet is featured for long car trips, hiking, fishing, park festivals, camping or beach nights.
- 【COMES WITH DEGRADABLE TOILET BAGS】The portable camping toilet comes with 8 gallon disposable toilet bags, made from plant starches and contain, NO polyethylene, pure nature, and safe for the environment. When composted, toilet replacement bags will return to the earth as H₂O, CO₂. This portable toilets for camping designed for people in need, ideal for those places where there are no toilets. Toilet Replacement Bags: B09V4RFBW9.
OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT NEED
1. WolfWise 6.6FT Portable Pop Up Shower Privacy Tent
You probably need some coverup, not unless you want to be young, wild, and free. Kidding aside, you must have one of these pop-up shover privacy tents. It isn’t only intended for showering or changing clothes. Of course, you need to protect yourself and other people from seeing your business.
- Pop Up & Easier Access: Automatically pops up in seconds, no assembly required. Fold up this lightweight tent effortlessly and compactly into the carrying bag, which is extremely convenient to carry it around anywhere you need privacy for quicker and easier use. Features large zippered “T” style door for easy access and 3-way zipper closure is implemented to improve the accessibility of the tent.
- UV Protection & Water-repellent: The waterproof polyester fabric in black with silver coating keeps the inner shelter dry and protects you from 98% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. Lightweight, compact beach tent provides protection from the sun, rain and wind for all outdoor activities. And it gives you a private shelter to change clothes, take a shower, use the restroom, and more at the beach or at camp.
2. Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong Toilet Paper
I would say that the essential thing in your journey would be toilet paper. Some listed porta potties for pontoons boats have a designated space for toiler paper. So, you can place your toilet paper ahead of your sailing. You can also keep your toiler paper in your backpack.
You don’t want to be uncomfortable during your sailing, do you?
- Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong toilet paper is soft, strong & made sustainably for a comfy, reliable clean
- Each Mega Roll has 328 2-ply sheets that are 4X stronger & more durable than the leading value brand of toilet paper when wet
3. BASIC CONCEPTS Nature Fresh Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags (4x200g)
Lastly, you probably want to bring some air purifying bags or odor eliminators. Not every porta potties for pontoon boats has an odorless feature. This is, of course, if you do not want to keep smelling the unwanted scent.
- Say Goodbye to Funk – Deodorize everything from closets to large rooms. Our bamboo charcoal air purifying bags keep unwanted smells at bay. These charcoal deodorizers can be placed in closets, cars, kitchens, bathrooms, pet areas, shoes, and more. The handy metal ring allows you to hang our air purifying bags anywhere.
- Reusable & Nature-Friendly – Activated bamboo charcoal is a natural odor eliminator that freshens up the air and is gentle on mother nature. Our bamboo charcoal bags can be “reactivated” by placing them in the sun for a few hours monthly, allowing them to last up to two years.
No matter what kind of porta potties for pontoon boats you have chosen, you must consider any that is marine grade. What makes porta potty reliable is that if worst comes to worst, you are prepared whenever you hear the call of nature. It’s better to be prepared than to spoil your fishing moment.
- 4 Best Pontoon Mooring Covers
- Pontoon Boats With Bathroom
- 14 Best Inflatable Pontoons
- Pontoon Tow Bars
- 5 Best Pontoon Boat Fenders