Top 10 Must-Have Pontoon Boat Speakers
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
There are times when you get bored while sailing or waiting for a catch. Do you remember having dead air and feeling bored even if you had company with you? What are you waiting for? This is a sign for you to have pontoon boat speakers and save yourself from having a dull day.
Lucky as you are, this blog will discuss the top 10 must-have pontoon boat speakers.
WHAT ARE THE MUST-HAVE PONTOON BOAT SPEAKERS
1. DOSS Bluetooth Speaker SoundBox Pro+ Wireless Speaker
First on our list of pontoon boat speakers, is the DOSS with IPX5 water-resistant technology. This pontoon boat speaker has dual passive radiators. You should expect it to sound amazing with booming bass. Plus, it has a multi-color LED allowing it to be visible even when it gets dark. This speaker has a built-in rechargeable battery.
Out of 10 must-have pontoon boat speakers, this is the only one with a built-in battery. With these DOSS speakers, you can have a maximum of 15 hours of playtime. But, without the pulsing light and within 50% volume. Remember that this speaker has IPX5 technology. This allows it to withstand direct little to moderate water splashes.
- Brilliant Sound: Two full-range drivers and dual passive radiators produce 24W incredible sound with booming bass, tight mids, and crystal clear highs without distortion at any volume.
- Booming Bass: Make the bass richer and volume louder via a single press of a button. And feel the deep low ends to hit every note with this DOSS SoundBox Pro+ bass Bluetooth speaker.
- Wireless Stereo Pairing: Connect 2 SoundBox Pro+ wireless speakers via a single device for expansive stereo sound and double the volume. Boom your backyard, barbeque, or patio parties to exhilarating.
- Beat-Driven Party Lights: The mixed colors flashing lights that sync to the beat including line lights and speaker lights. The Bluetooth speakers with lights create a pulsing light show for any song and turn up the party vibe.
2. Altec Lansing LifeJacket 2 – Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Another pontoon boat speaker is the Altec Lansing LifeJacket 2. Although this speaker is on the portable side, don’t underestimate the LifeJacket 2. This speaker has a highly booming base. What do you need more than a speaker with a crisp audio quality? It’s waterproof and has an excellent audio sound that can last 30 hours of playtime.
The LifeJacket 2 is also known as a floating speaker. Simply because they have competitive speakers in terms of quality, audio, and portability. Aside from that, it can be left out floating. Another thing to like about this speaker is its wide range of wireless Bluetooth connectivity. Which doesn’t affect the speaker’s playtime.
- Made For Partying: Our waterproof Bluetooth speakers combine a compact form with deep bass and loud sound to deliver immersive music with just the right highs and lows to elevate your listening experience while maintaining clarity making it ideal for any party or occasion you have in mind
- Waterproof And Floating: Our wireless outdoor Bluetooth speaker is IP67 waterproof and designed to float on water so you can safely use it around pools, at the beach, and on the go without worrying about rain, snow, or puddles making it the perfect companion for all your travels
- Rechargeable 30 Hour Battery: The Bluetooth outdoor speaker is equipped with a rechargeable battery and provides up to 30 hours of use on a full charge. Our wireless loud speaker can be recharged through any USB power outlet making it a breeze to charge at home and on the go.
3. Monster Adventurer Force IPX7 Bluetooth Speakers
The Monster adventurer pontoon boat speakers have been designed to have solid audio with clear as crystal sound. In terms of style, it has two speakers’ positions back to back, connected by the speaker handle. Aside from this, this speaker has an IPX7 certificate, wherein you can and are allowed to submerge these pontoon boat speakers for up to 30 minutes.
With the Monster adventurer speaker, you get to have it all at once as it also has a slot for an SD card, USB input, AUX input, microphone input, and many more.
- Pure Monster Sound-Monster Adventurer Force Bluetooth speaker was Designed and Developed by Noel Lee and the Monster Design Team in the USA. From 40 years of sound engineering fine-tuned to deliver the most impactful music experience possible. Dynamics with substantial deep bass punch, clarity and details revealed, and without any distortion.
- Incredible Stereo Sound-Get 40W Pure Monster Sound with two full-range drivers and and two passive radiators.The uniquely positioned of speaker drivers and passive radiators make the 360°surrounded sound.The louder volume makes the Monster Adventurer Force the perfect speaker for any indoor activities and ideal for outdoor speakers for adventurer.
4. Velex Marine Stereo MP3 USB AM FM Speaker Package Bluetooth
Another marine-grade pontoon boat speaker is the Velex marine stereo. This one has a wireless pairing to audio stream your favorite songs while sailing or fishing. It has an IPX6 technology that can withstand high pressure and is water-resistant, which is perfect for sailing. It also has plastic protection with UV coating.
You can adjust almost everything with these speakers, from brightness to daytime. It also has a USB, AUX, and even RCA output for an external amplifier. Aside from this, it also has a radio AM/FM tuner.
- Wireless Audio Streaming – Play Spotify/Pandora music to stereo system via Bluetooth pairing (through smartphone, tablet etc.)
- Marine Environment Friendly – IPx6 water splashing protection, Plastic with UV coating, Fits in Standard Gauge (tachometer) opening, Conformly coated circuit board
- Display Brightness Adjustable, Dim at night and Bright for the day time, user oriented
- Power, Inputs & Outputs – Peak 40W x 4 channels with rear USB 2.0 & Aux input as well as RCA output for external amplifier, Radio AM/FM Tuner – Auto/Manually tune your favorite radio stations (music/news/sports) and save into Preset
- Two 6.5 Inch, Marine Grade, 2 Way, Full Range, Dual Cone, 100 Watt (Per Pair) Speakers, Mounting Depth: 2-1 / 4 Inch, One Marine Dipole Antenna
5. JBL MS9520 300W Max Power 6″ x 9″ MS Series 2-Way Coaxial Marine Speakers
After fishing peacefully, enjoying the quiet and relaxing scenery, waiting to have a catch. But soon, you will get to realize that too much silence can be pretty deafening. This is where JBL MS9520 300W brings music to your sailing life. Kidding aside, these speakers are designed tougher than any marine conditions.
It is no surprise that JBL MS9520 is one of some anglers’ most preferred pontoon boat speakers. These speakers are waterproof, and their mount is weather-resistant, which is pretty impressive. Besides this, it is UV-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
6. Pyle Marine Headunit Receiver Speaker Kit
This speaker kit is different than the others on our list. It has a head unit, two-way pontoon boat speakers, and remote control. Pyle marine has a stereo radio AM/FM tuning if you enjoy listening to radio stations. Of course, it has wireless Bluetooth connectivity. it also has an integrated front-panel microphone for a hands-free calling experience.
The two-way cone pontoon boat speakers set has two marine-grade speakers, which are also waterproof.
- RADIO USB READERS: Pyle marine receiver and speaker kit have an AM/FM stereo radio tuning. It also features USB flash and SD memory card readers with aux (3.5mm) input connector jack to connect and stream audio from external devices
- LCD AND CONTROL BUTTONS: The in-dash receiver features ID3 that tag song readout for artist name or song title in the LCD digital display panel. It also has an illuminated front panel button controls for rear panel RCA (L/R) and preset equalizer (EQ)
- BLUETOOTH AND MICROPHONE: Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming receiver and integrated front-panel microphone for hands-free calling. It is compatible with all of your favorite Bluetooth devices like iPhone, Android, Smartphones, iPad, etc.
7. Sonos Move – Battery-powered Smart Speaker
Let me tell you something. Aside from the fact that Sonos is a battery-operated smart pontoon boat speaker. It also has wifi connectivity plus a built-in Amazon Alexa. You do not have to worry since this smart speaker is durable and is intended to be used indoors and even when sailing. Setting up Sonos smart speaker won’t take you all day. It is easy to set up, control, and use.
Sonos smart speaker has a battery that lasts up to 11 hours of playtime, even with full volume. This pontoon boat speaker has IP56 technology, which makes this speaker weather resistant. If you’re asking for durability, it is. Accidental bumps or drops won’t hurt your speaker since it is protected with a hard-wearing and shock-resistant case.
- The durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening
- Easy to use – Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and your voice
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth – Stream over Wi-Fi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Switch to Bluetooth when you’re away and offline
- Voice control – Amazon Alexa is built right in so in Wi-Fi you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free
- Battery that lasts – Enjoy up to 11 hours of continuous play time and deep, powerful sound. Easily recharge Move on the included base, or a compatible USB-C charger
- Weather resistant – With an IP56 rating, Move stands up to humidity, rain, snow, dust, salt spray, UV rays, and extreme heat and cold.
8. BOSS Audio Systems ASK904B.64 Marine Speaker
Another complete speaker package. BOSS audio speakers are weather-resistant pontoon boat speakers. This means it can handle moderate to harsh marine conditions in which its functionality isn’t affected. With these speakers, you do not have to worry about the audio quality and durability since this one has a full-range amplifier.
It comes with a Bluetooth remote control compatible with the audio system speakers and smartphones. With these pontoon boat speakers sailing and fishing it possible while partying.
- Power – 500 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 94 Watts RMS x 4 @4-Ohms. USB charging port available. 4-8 Ohm Stable with RCA Outputs
- Bluetooth – You do not need a head unit. Just power up the MC900B amplifier and hook up some speakers to it. The included Bluetooth remote control lets you stream your music via your Bluetooth device and use apps like Spotify and Pandora
- Weather Resistant – The MC900B has been designed to handle some light weather conditions without giving up on you
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers.
9. Bose SoundLink Revolve (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker
If you want rewarding pontoon boat speakers, Bose SoundLink speakers got you. Just like many other Bose speakers, they always provide you with what you’re precisely looking for, just like this Revolve Series II. This isn’t a smart speaker but can ve with its feature to access your phone’s assistants, such as Sira, Alexa, and Cortana.
Aside from this, it is a perfect speaker when sailing or fishing because of its portability. It is also water-resistant and dust-resistant, making it an ideal partner in fishing. The Revolve series II lasts up to 17 hours before it depletes its battery. Overall, it is a worthy speaker if you are after durability, audio quality, and portability.
- Astonishingly loud. Surprisingly small — This small, portable wireless speaker is engineered to deliver true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage
- Improved battery life — With up to 13 hours from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you get more play time than the original SoundLink Revolve speaker. Charging is easy via the Micro-B USB port
- Durable portable speaker — SoundLink Revolve II is dust and water resistant (IP55 rating), so it will stand up to splashes by the pool.
- Built-in microphone — Take calls and access your device’s default voice assistant right from the bluetooth speaker. Or connect the speaker to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot, for even more hands-free control of your music.
10. JBL Flip 6 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Last on our list is the waterproof Bluetooth speaker for pontoon boats, the JBL flip 6. This one is one of a few that have IPX7 technology, wherein you can enjoy having music even if it gets wet since it is waterproof. Besides this, it is also dustproof so you can bring it anywhere, plus it comes with a case.
This bad boy won’t disappoint as it has a maximum of 12 hours of playtime means 12 hours of music and 12 hours of fun. JBL Flip 6 pontoon boat speakers are unique because it has a PartyBoost which pairs two JBL compatible speakers to level up your music.
- WATERPROOF BLUETOOTH SPEAKER: The Flip 6 Bluetooth wireless speaker has an innovative IPX7 waterproof design that allows you to fearlessly emerge the entire speaker into the water a few feet deep. Are you already excited to try it out?
- 12 Hours of Playtime Don’t sweat the small stuff like charging your battery. JBL Flip 6 gives you up to 12 hours of playtime on a single charge.
- Hike up the fun with PartyBoost PartyBoost allows you to pair two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together for stereo sound or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers to truly pump up your party
- Wirelessly connect your favorite devices with Bluetooth 5.1
What makes pontoon boat speakers worthy of being chosen isn’t just about crisp audio with booming bass. You also have to keep in mind that you will be using it somewhere with water. So you need speakers that can withstand moderate to harsh marine conditions.
Another thing to consider is the battery. Most anglers don’t stay up above water for only an hour. Most of the time, it will take you almost the whole day, so having a solid battery can help you get by with longer playtime.
- 5 Best Flags For Pontoon Boats
- 10 Best Pontoon Grills
- Pontoon Boat Camping Package
- Trolling Motors For Pontoon Boat
- 10 Best Pontoon Ladder To Have
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.