As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Like any other vehicle, even watercraft needs a pontoon boat cover. Covering your pontoons is important if you want to protect them from dust and scratches. If you wish your pontoon boat lasts in good shape, it takes a tidbit of effort. You do not want a rusty pontoon boat that is not performing well.
For today’s blog, let’s discuss the 4 best pontoon mooring covers.
WHY BUY A PONTOON MOORING COVER?
Protecting your pontoon boat, whether in use, saves you a lot from maintenance and many other things. The only challenging part is looking for the right and reliable pontoon mooring cover.
Here are some trusted pontoon mooring covers:
1. New Beige 20 FT VORTEX Ultra Pontoon Deck Mooring Boat Cover
What makes you trust the quality of the Vortex ultra pontoon mooring cover instantly is its warranty. This mooring cover comes with five years warranty. Unlike much other pontoon, mooring covers offer one to two years of warranty. It’s much more intriguing why a mooring offers five years.
Vortex Ultra is also one of many anglers’ most preferred pontoon mooring covers. This mooring cover will protect you with everything. Name it the scorching sun, pain in the guts mildew, dirt, dust, and many others. It is made of 600DE rain-grade with x2 polyurethane coating, making it durable. It’s perfect for your pontoon boat.
- HEAVY DUTY 5 YEAR MARINE CANVAS
- TRI-PURPOSE COVER/STORAGE/MOORING/TRAILERING
- HAS ELASTIC BAND AS WELL AS STRAPS
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
2. iCOVER Trailerable Pontoon Mooring Boat Cover
Are you looking for a pontoon mooring cover made of 300D marine-grade with PU coating? Then, the iCOVER Trailerable mooring cover is the right one for you. Plus, it is waterproof, tear-resistant, and has an anti-UV coating. This pontoon mooring cover has a sewn-in elastic cord within the seam of the mooring cover for a snugger fit.
It also has integrated buckles with adjustable straps. It is for you to control how tight the pontoon mooring cover should snug into your pontoon boat. These buckles are also to have a quick release if you want to detach the mooring cover. It is also recommended to have a support pole underneath the cover to avoid unwanted water accumulation.
- Made of 300D PU coated Marine Grade Polyester-waterproof, tear resistant, U.V resistant. Reinforcement panels under bow, windshield, stern, and other strength stress points. All weather protection and easy to clean.
- Heavy duty elastic cord is sewn in around the hemline for a secure and snug fit. Adjustable flaps at the stern for snug and custom fit, transom flap covers the tie-down area for extra protection. The cover is perfect for boat storage or mooring in water or on land.
- Integrated buckle and adjustable strap tightening systems provide easy installation and quick release. To Avoid water to accumulate on the cover. Use a support pole beneath the cover. iCOVER sells support poles separately.
3. KING BIRD Heavy Duty Pontoon Mooring Boat Cover
Now, if you prefer an anti-fade pontoon mooring cover, then KING BIRD must be the one you are looking for. It is made of 600D solution-dyed polyurethane oxford fabric. This pontoon mooring cover is marine-grade, which is perfect for your sailing. It also has a PU coating and has waterproof strip design to prevent headache water accumulation.
This pontoon mooring cover comes with two adjustable tie-down straps. Which you can control the tightness of the pontoon mooring cover within your boat. It also comes with an adjustable motor cover. If you prefer the ones where even your trolling motor can be protected, go for KING BIRD.
- 【ANTI-FADE 】600D solution-dyed Oxford Fabric, the color fastness is 4.5 grade, the highest is 5 in US Standard. The color stayed vibrant year after year
- 【WATERPROOF】Marine grade canvas with PU coating & waterproof strip designed to prevent condensation build-up
- 【TEARROOF】2 pcs adjustable Tie-down straps which can fix the whole boat and reinforced adjustable straps, gives cover a semi-custom fit, strap system makes it exceptionally durable when trailering
4. Seamander Pontoon Mooring Boat Cover
Last but not least, the Seamander pontoon mooring cover. This one is made of marine-grade oxford fabric with a waterproof feature. It is designed for extra protection and durability even in harsh weather conditions. This pontoon mooring cover has an elastic hem with double stitching for sturdier support.
Since it has an elastic hem, it will perfectly snug your pontoon boat. For additional support, it also comes with straps with buckles. This pontoon mooring cover can also protect your pontoon boat from UV damage as it has anti-UV properties.
- 【Superior Quality Materials】Reinforced marine grade oxford fabric waterproof material,Designed for extra durability and all-weather protection, won’t shrink or stretch.
- 【Peace Of Heart 】Elastic hem with durable double stitching, designed to wrap tightly around your boat for added security,Easy fitting and quick release buckle strap system against strong wind.
- 【Reliable Performance】One of the main reasons why fabrics fade is exposure to direct sunlight. To protect it from that, the cover is enhanced with anti-UV properties.In addition to that, a special dyeing process, using high-grade dyes is used to ensure there’s high colorfastness. Hence, the cover will not release dye and stain your boat, and secondly, the fading will take place very slowly and minimally.
CAN I HAVE A CUSTOMIZED PONTOON MOORING COVER?
Of course, you can always have your pontoon boat accessories customized. It is also wise to have your pontoon mooring cover customized if you are pretty particular. Especially if every detail bothers you! What’s nice with having your pontoon mooring cover customized is that you can get to choose every little detail.
Remember that having your pontoon mooring cover customized means you have to pay another dollar. And it isn’t cheap to have a customized pontoon morning cover. It is best to look for the possible design you prefer before having it customized. It is to have an idea of how much it would cost you.
If you don’t mind having your pontoon boat checked every now and then, you do not have to buy a pontoon mooring cover. Having a pontoon mooring cover saves you the trip and money of going back and forth to the boat repair shop. You also get to keep your pontoon boat in good shape, all thanks to your mooring cover.
- Pontoon Boats With Bathroom
- 14 Best Inflatable Pontoons
- Pontoon Tow Bars
- 5 Best Pontoon Boat Fenders
- Top 5 Electric Pontoon Boats in 2022
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.