Vexus bass boats are made of top-quality materials of aluminum and fiberglass. Aside from their competitive quality, Vexus bass boats have a well-known reputation. A reputation for creating dependable durable, and top-notch bass boats.
Does Vexus Make Fiberglass Bass Boats?
If you buy Vexus bass boats, except that it comes with bigger decks and spacious interiors. Vexus boats care about their angler more than their price. All these bass boats may come as aluminum or fiberglass. Vexus bass boats also come with a wide range of sizes and weights.
Nowadays, Vexus bass boats are available in four different materials. Deep-vee glass-infused aluminum, hybrid glass-infused aluminum, fiberglass, and the last one, fiberglass multi-species. One thing is for sure, all Vexus bass boats, even with different materials, can be bought at a low price.
What is the Victor Package for Vexus Boats?
Everyone who wishes to buy a bass boat from Vexus always has the choice. There is a package called the Victor Package. You will be asked if you would like to upgrade their Vexus boat.
What’s up with the Victor package? The package includes an airwave pedestal both for the driver and its passengers. A distinct feature of Vexus boats. It also comes with a system from Vexus. The Intensive Care Livewell System is placed on your bass boat. It is to ensure that you can have the fishing experience you deserve.
The system keeps the fish you caught remain oxygenated throughout your way home. Another included feature is the detachable push lever together. It also comes with a trailer parking brake.
The starter is integrated with a Coast Key software program. This program is allowing you to have easy access to the system. Gunnel handrails are given for both the driver and the passengers for the sake of aesthetics.
How to Take Good Care of your Vexus Boats
Always remember to take excellent care of your Vexus boat following each trip. Follow these tips to guarantee that your bass boat will last for as long as needed and always be ready to rock and roll.
- Begin by cleaning the surface of the bass boat before moving on to any other parts of the Vexus bass boat. To avoid unwanted scratches, wipe your exterior and dry it with a soft and clean cloth.
- Remove any detachable attachments such as rod holders, trailers, and other such items.
- Remove all the batteries you have from their designated places and recharge them to their greatest capacity. For an extra layer of security, gently wipe both the surface and underneath of your batteries before using them again.
- Secure all portable accessories, including chairs, trolling engines, and other accessories.
- Remove any stuck or standing water that may have accumulated in the deck or internal spaces. Ensure that almost all the compartments are exposed so that the moisture may dry.
- Never let your batteries charge unattended, and never let them overcharge. Avoid placing it in an area with exposed or direct sunlight when charging.
- Keep your Vexus bass boats in a location where they will not be exposed to the sunlight or significant temperature changes.
- Unplug the batteries off your Vexus bass boat every month. wipe the battery cords with baking soda mixed with water. Make sure to dry them before charging them completely with fresh batteries. Additionally, remember to watch out for corrosion!
- Lastly, always have your Vexus bass boats check yearly for signs of tear or dents.
Common Issues of Vexus Boats
You hear some issues from others that you’re not experienced with or vice versa. Every Vexus bass boat is unique, so no issue pattern is the same most of the time. Some received several reports about the cracking hull concern. But most received enough information to conclude that Vexus boats were responsive enough to tackle the issues.
Other difficulties raised in the reports included concerns with manufacturing issues. Including the holes being bored in the wrong spots. But, yet again, Vexus bass boats could not draw any broad conclusions from this. Vexus bass boats are pretty well-known for excellent customer service. They always make sure to ensure their customers with resolutions and not all talks.
Vexus bass boats are not limited to aluminum and fiberglass. Since there’s more to it, it is best if you explore the different types of bass boats. If you have the budget to buy Vexus bass boats, choose the Victor Package. In that case, you get more distinct and upgraded features.